- Create email and register the device.
- Open Chrome and login to amazon website.
- Open “new tab” on Chrome and google amazon chat support. or foll link below and click contact us Live Chat – Amazon.comhttps://www.amazon.com › Live-Chat › k=Live+Chat
- Follow the instruction on the screen and when you get to chat with a representative ask them to remove the ads because you are using it in indonesia.
Source From https://myitforum.com/tip-have-alexa-read-pdf-files-to-you/
Did someone send a PDF file you’d love to have Alexa read instead of pouring over it after work? Wouldn’t it be nice to sit back and have Alexa read the full document to you in traffic during rush hour or kicked back at home with a cool beverage?
You can. Here’s how.
- Use Amazon’s “Send to Kindle” email service to email the PDF to your Kindle account. The PDF will be stored in your Kindle document library.
- Once you’re sure the PDF has been delivered to your Kindle document library, drop into the Alexa app, go to Music, Video, and Apps and choose the Kindle Books option.
- Sift through the list of your available Kindle library and locate the PDF to have Alexa read it on the specific device.
Incidentally, this also works for Microsoft Word files (.doc and docx), Rich Text Format (.rtf), and Amazon Kindle Format (.MOBI, .AZW).