Dr Scholls WORK Insoles All-Day Shock Absorption and Reinforced Arch
UKURAN US 8 -14
ABSORBS SHOCK & REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE: tough construction lessens the impact of shock and fatigue to feet and legs so you can be more productive
SUPERIOR, ALL-DAY COMFORT: cushioning for people who work on their feet
MOVE OVER 10% MORE: a recent clinical study showed that participants unknowingly moved over 10% more each day with Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel waves (compared to original Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Insoles)
RESPONSIVE-WAVE CUSHIONING, REINFORCED CONSTRUCTION & EXTRA GEL: reduces stress on hard or uneven surfaces and helps support the arch for greater comfort
Fits Work Boots/Shoes, Casual Shoes and Sneakers. Trim to fit.
All-day shock absorption and cushioning for hard surfaces
● Absorbs shock and reduces muscle fatigue in feet and legs so you can be more productive.
● Superior all-day comfort and cushioning for people who work on their feet.
● Designed for work boots/shoes, casual shoes, sneakers.
● Move over 10% more! A recent clinical study showed participants moved over 10% more with Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel waves.*
*Bayer Study 20311, 2018.
Tired, Achy Feet can keep you from moving at your best.
Muscle Fatigue is a broad condition in which your feet or legs feel sore or tired, and you can have symptoms such as swelling and soreness. Having muscle fatigue makes it difficult to fully live the busy life you want to live.
● Step 1: Your shoes’ current insoles are probably removable – take them out first.
● Step 2: Place insole into shoe to test for size.
● Step 3: If needed, trim along the outline (on bottom of insole near the toes) that matches your shoe size.
● Step 4: Insert insole into shoe gel side down.
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at first signs of wear.